Monday, December 19, 2011

Life is good


 Life certainly is good!  Especially in Bar Harbor.  We go every year!  The pictures that come from our time there are my favorites from the year... it never fails!  You see, every December, I pick through pictures throughout the year for wall calendars for my parents, my husband and my in-laws.  My favorites always come from Bar Harbor. 

Before the kids were born, we would go and do a lot of thinking.  Our thoughts were more logical... our minds didn't race... we were so much more rational.  It looks like the tradition is passing down to the kids!


We get up before the sun does, and race to the top of Cadillac Mountain to see it shine for the first time on the East Coast.  This year, we packed a lunch and watched it set on Cadillac Mountain and also on Schoodic Point.  This was the first year Little Dude made it to Schoodic Point.  I think he liked it. 
The Carriage Roads around the park are also beautiful for pictures. 
It's the perfect place for this busy little family.  Perfect for slowing down.  Even if it's just for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment